$19,600,000 | 5,600.00 ACRES | AVAILABLE
We are proud to have obtained an exclusive listing on the 5,600 +/- acre Stephens Land & Cattle LLC Ranch located in Okmulgee County, Oklahoma. This outstanding cattle and hunting ranch is located 3 miles northeast of the town of Okmulgee. Access to the ranch is provided by multiple county roads. It is located just southwest of Tulsa, Oklahoma (39 miles) and east of Oklahoma City (105 miles). For buyers with access to private aircraft, the Okmulgee airport borders the ranch on the west side. This ranch was once a part of the historic T. D. Dillingham Ranch that was established back in the 1930s.
The Stephens Land & Cattle LLC Ranch is one of the most productive cattle ranches to come on the market in a long time. The current owner runs 1,000+ cows annually with proper management, along with cutting 2,500-3,000 round bales to feed during the winter. That is an average of 6.5 acres per animal unit. The topography on the ranch ranges from almost level to gently rolling with lots of open prairie country, some heavily wooded areas along Okmulgee Creek, and other seasonal creeks that wind through the ranch. The ranch is made up of native rangeland, and some Coastal Bermuda. The property sits in a region of Oklahoma known as the Tall Grass Prairie with native grasses that include Big Bluestem, Little Bluestem, Switchgrass, and Indian Grass to name a few. The ranch is fenced and cross fenced into 18 pastures that have excellent fencing and water. The average precipitation for Okmulgee County Oklahoma is 45 inches per year.
The ranch also features a 60 +/- acre lake along Okmulgee Creek known as Okmulgee Creek Reservoir 1. This lake provides water for wildlife and livestock along with great recreational opportunities such as fishing and waterfowl hunting.
The Stephens Land & Cattle LLC Ranch is very well improved. The headquarters features the main historic ranch house that is a 3 bedroom/2 bath two-story home, and a double-wide that is a 3 bedroom / two bath in very good condition. There is a brand new insulated and heated shop that has 5 bays, concrete floors, and two-story unfinished living quarters in the front. The ranch office is of brick construction and has truck scales. There are 4 other historic barns on the ranch, 3 overhead feed bins, and traps and sheds for horses.
One of the highlights of the headquarters are the outstanding cattle handling pens. These pens are extremely well constructed and are in excellent condition they are designed to handle all classes of cattle in a safe and efficient manner. They are of all pipe construction and feature 12 pens of varying sizes, two alleys, cattle scales and scale house, three tubs of which two are Moly Manufacturing automatic/remote-controlled Turret Gates, two snakes of which one leads to a manual Arrow Quip chute, and the other leads to a Silencer hydraulic chute that is covered and on concrete. There is also a semi and gooseneck loadout. It is estimated that these pens cost $600,000 when constructed.
The ranch is considered well watered with numerous earth tanks, 60 +/- acre lake (Okmulgee Creek Reservoir 1) on the west side, wet weather creeks including Okmulgee Creek, and rural water.
The Seller will convey to Buyer at closing 50% of Sellers owned mineral interest. All wind generation rights will convey to the Buyer as well at closing.
The hunting on the Stephens Land & Cattle LLC Ranch is excellent with whitetail deer, turkey, quail, dove, duck, and geese. The 60 +/- acre lake and numerous tanks located on the ranch offer some of the best waterfowl hunting in Oklahoma. There is excellent habitat for duck and geese that travel through this part of Oklahoma. The fishing on the ranch is great with the lake and tanks stocked with bass and catfish. The tanks also offer some great dove hunting as well.
There is an additional 5 +/- acre tract that sits across the street from the headquarters that features a 5,650 sq. ft 4 bedroom, 3 full baths, and 2 half bath house, and a shop with a 1,200 sq. ft. bunkhouse that can be added to the ranch for an additional $1,400,000.00 sale price.
• 5,650 approximate square footage, plus covered porches and veranda
• Extensive master suite w/fireplace, sitting room w/bar, & natural stone/wood spa bathroom upstairs (4 bed, 3 full baths, 2 half baths)
• Open foyer w/30 ft ceiling, 2 offices, dining, kitchen, breakfast nook, 2 living areas and safe room on main floor
• Unique vaulted ceilings throughout, main floor common areas 10 ft ceilings, upper-level common areas 9 ft ceilings.
• 5 stone fireplaces, including 3 Artisans that each heat 2,600 sq. ft., with blowers to heat bathrooms & sitting room
• 3 feature art niches, antiques display loft w/ barn doors
• Home Elevator
• Wall-to-wall Walnut Hardwoods on main floor w/Herringbone accent designs
• Knotty Alder 3" thick 8 ft doors throughout home, Knotty Alder cabinets, crown moldings, staircase and trim work
• Chef's Kitchen: Featuring all Thermador Tower Refrigerator & Tower Freezer, Steam Oven, 6 Star Burner Range over 2 Ovens, 2 Dishwashers
• Butler's Area w/ ice maker, bar sink for drink prep, 2 large farm sinks and all bronze finishes.
• Large kitchen window w/skylights above sink
• 3" thick exotic granite countertops
• Massive leathered granite bar w/chiseled edges and accentuating cowhide upholstery
• Custom artisan western lighting throughout home
• Vaulted Ranch Room with views of entire ranch acreage
• Anderson arched windows, 7 skylights: Generous natural light throughout the day
• Geothermal System for energy-efficient hot water, heat & air
• Spray Foam Insulation throughout for energy efficiency
• Exterior stone & brick combination with zero exposed wood, no maintenance
• Attached 3-bay car garage
• Custom ranch gate
• 40x80 pole barn plus additional 12x40 finished climate-controlled storage room.
• Bunkhouse 1,200 sq. ft. w/ pine tongue and groove main floor living room, kitchen w/stainless appliances, bath & laundry w/3 bedrooms upstairs. Walkout loft storage.
• Spray foam insulated, commercial HVAC unit installed for Bunkhouse & Storage, possible for entire shop climate control.
• Attached horse barn & stalls planned in place of former calf roping arena.
Without question, the Stephens Land & Cattle LLC Ranch is one of the most productive ranches that I have seen in a long time. If you are looking for an outstanding cattle and hunting ranch in eastern Oklahoma please give the Stephens Land & Cattle LLC ranch your due consideration. The ranch is realistically priced at $3,500.00 per acre.
If a buyer desires, the previously mentioned 5+/- acres and house are available for purchase at an additional $1,400,000.00.
For more information or to schedule a showing please give Brendan Garrison (806) 790-5900 or Dane Mount (940) 839-6247 a call.