$4,850,000 | 97.00 ACRES | AVAILABLE
The Stewart Ranch is a 97-acre property that is very centrally located and is ready to be developed. Centrally located in the booming DFW metroplex makes this ranch a definite consideration in your development plans.
The Stewart Ranch is located approximately 10 minutes south of downtown Dallas via I-35E. The property is 3 miles west of I-35E in Glenn Heights, Texas. Travel west on either Bear Creek Road or Ovilla Road to Westmoreland Road. The property has access points on both Bear Creek and S. Westmoreland Roads. There is approximately 1,000 feet of frontage on Bear Creek Road and three access points on Westmoreland with frontage points of 150 feet, 350 feet, and 500 feet at the three points.
The future Loop 9 is scheduled to touch the property's southwest corner. This will provide access to a 6-lane roadway connecting Highway 67 to the west and I-35E to the east of the property.
The Stewart Ranch is a combination of native pasture and cultivated land which is currently being utilized for cattle/farming. The future use is anticipated to be a residential development with some of the work already accomplished. At this point, the owner has a Preliminary Plat approved by the City of Glenn Heights for future development. The new owner would have some additional requirements to get to the final Plat Approval.
• Preliminary Plat has been approved by the City of Glenn Heights, TX.
• The approval is for an SF3 zoning which provides for 70’ Lots
• As drawn the project contains 253 lots
• Additional diligence, engineering, and design will be needed to submit a final plat
• Domestic water service is currently available and in close proximity to the ranch
• Located in Dallas County in the City of Glenn Heights, Texas
• DeSoto Independent School District (Elementary & Middle School nearby)
• No Flood Plain believed to be on the property
• All information needs to be verified by potential buyers
The current owner has started the process for the future owner to pick up the reins and move forward. If you are looking for a development project in a central, fast-growing location you need to give this property definite consideration.
The property is priced at $19,170 per lot. (Based on the Preliminary Plat layout and approval)
For more information or to schedule a showing, contact Layne Walker at (214) 244.6484.